Good ol July

My oh my...where do I begin?? This month I would say has to be the most eventful month out of the year for my family and I. We have 4 birthdays to celebrate, the 4th and 24th, and of course all the city days going on. I can honestly say that I am kind of tired of fireworks, it seems never ending.............
July 4th: We always go over to Shawn's aunts house for food and fireworks. It's really nice to catch up with everyone on that side of the family and have some fun.
July 10th: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I have the best birthday ever, I was born on my dad's birthday 25 years ago, so I get to celebrate it with him every year! He always tells me I am the best birthday present he has ever had..oh how sweet!
Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well at all on my bday, all I wanted to do was sleep and curl up. So Shawn took my dad out golfing for his present. Later that day Shawn asked again and again if I wanted to do anything, I just kept telling him no that I don't feel good. He told me that we were going to dinner so I'd better pick something, we ended up at Texas roadhouse. It was actally a fun day considering the situation. Later that week Shawn and I went to Toads for some mini golf and games!
July 19th: WSU fireworks..They were awesome this year!! We layed blankets out the night before and got an amazing spot, we had to lay down to see them and it was so fun. It did start to rain that night, thank goodness for the extra blanket!! My brother and his family came to hang out, and our friends Zjani, Jared and their little girl Makayla. The best part of it all...NO TRAFFIc.. we always get away pretty quick with our little scooter!!
July 21st: My brother's birthday
July 23rd: Mom's birthday
Shawn got me Kenny Chesney tickets for my bday, there were supposed to be 4 performers that night, but there were 3. One of the main reasons I wanted to go was for Sugarland. I love her music. Unfortunately she lost her voice and cancelled....bummer :(
By the time we got there we missed one performance by Lady Antebellum, they aren't too bad.
We saw Miranda Lambert and K Chesney. It was fun to be there with Shawn and dance in the stands! Thanks Babe, love ya!!
July 24th: Pioneer day and more fireworks!! We ended up celebrating all of the bdays that night at my parents house. When it got dark Shawn darted out the door to set up his fireworks. That kid loves, loves, loves fireworks!! He put on a pretty good show with all his "fun" fireworks!

4 comments:

Chad and Stephanie said...

Chad Speaking: Well...well...well Where do I begin? First just let me introduce myself...Shawn I'm your Brother! So you come all the way out to Toads and don't even stop by...no ye not that I'm like right next door? My phone number is still the same too!!! Anyway I like looking at your blog. Thank goodness for computers or I would not even see pictures of you! Happy B-Day Bonnie Lou! That's pretty cool Shawn sprang for those Kenney Chensney tickets...Gosh he won't even spring .50 cents for me at work when I'm having withdrawls from pepsi. Well I guess that's all for now, oh and by the way the little boy on my blog is my Son Kaleb. Love ya guys

Lauren said...

Wow lots of things going on in July and last year we added our wedding to your list! We sure had fun hanging out (not like byou havn't heard that before) hopefully we can hang out again soon!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a busy July! Happy late birthday =) I'm jealous that you got to go to Kenny!

Lisa and Trent said...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! You guys a such a cute couple.