6 years and still going

Well as you can tell by the title, we just celebrated our 6 year anniversary...YAY!!! We didn't really celebrate all out cause we are saving it for our cruise, so Shawn went to work that morning and I went to work that night. He was very thoughtful and got me some gorgeous flowers! He is always so good at that, even when I tell him not to, he still feels generous enough to spend his money!!
We got sealed for all time and eternity at the Bountiful Temple which is beyond beautiful, and I still remember everything about that day! It was such a great day, not too hot and there was some cloud coverage with a little breeze. I am so thankful to have such a great husband, I love him very much, I know it's mushy, but that's how I feel!!!



9 comments:

Becky Maughan said...

Bonnie you are so pretty!!! Congrats on six years, that is awesome!!! Oh and have fun on your cruise!! p.s. Jared still wants to go golfing with Shawn.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a cute couple! Have so much fun on your cruise! =)

Keri said...

Happy 6 years - I remember that day too!!!! You guys look great - as always. Not fair!

Lisa and Trent said...

Yay for 6 years, thats along time. You guys really are the cuttiest couple. (picture perfect)

Alicia said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been six years! Time flies! I hope you guys have so much fun on your cruise!!

Lauren said...

congrats! that is so exciting! 6 years!

z&jarnold said...

Have fun on your cruise guys, its so soon now! those flowers are so pretty and congrats on being married so freak'n long :) thats really awesome!

Keri said...

Bonnie, you gotta teach me how to change the post font. So cute!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!