Move over Betty Crocker

So I have seen this recipe floating around for the longest time and figured I could never make them, and if I did they wouldn't turn out right. Blah...blah..blah... I enjoy watching the food channel, getting recipes from the internet and anywhere else I can find them, so I have a binder full of recipes that I don't use. In my mind I am so motivated about cooking and baking, but when it comes down to it, I don't even want to try and I find an excuse to not do it. I've been watching my little sister bake and cook for the last few months and I wish I was like her. She wants to cook and make people happy with her food. So I decided to step it up on Monday, I made fettucini alfredo for dinner (i know...pretty simple, at least i am trying) and then for dessert I made homemade oreos. Let me sum it up for you...OMG(goodness) they were delicious!!! Very simple and scrumptious!! Stay tuned...I might try something else :)

6 comments:

Sharstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Yummy those do look very delicious!

Luke and Erin said...

They were good... I tried a little piece yesterday! Good JOB! I knew you had it in you!
When you are famous and on the food network, I can say "I knew her when.."!!!

z&jarnold said...

oh you did good sister! those look yummy! way to cook!

Luke and Erin said...

I watched Julie and Julia last night. Good show have you seen it? Anyway, it reminded me of you.

Alicia said...

Those look so good! Desserts are always funner to make than the main course!