Just been lazy

I know I haven't posted for a couple months, but it's just been the same ol' same ol'...

We have been doing some fun things lately, but I too forget my camera. So we've been working a ton, and just hangin out. I will just post some pictures here and there of what we've been up to.


One thing I do have to put in is that Shawn finally got a full time job again...whew!!! He is working at Winco here in Roy doing loss prevention, so if any of you decide to get the urge to steal, you better watch out cause Shawn is on patrol :)




A couple weeks ago we went to Bear Lake with our cousins, the weather was perfect, company was great, but the water was f-f-f-freezing..... It was nice to hang out with our cousins and visit, have a sleep over, stay up and talk all night and watch movies.
Add Image

"YEAH....I WORK OUT!!"


Aaaaahhhh..refreshing! Gotta have my Coca~a~cola


8 comments:

Keri said...

Oh looks fun! I haven't been to Bear Lake forever!!! We should hang out. I haven't even been to Winco yet, but I hear great things about it. My sister Deanne is buying a house really close to the Roy Winco.....i'll tell them to not steal - cause then Shawn will be after them! Congrats on the job Shawn!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! It was fun to see you the other day at Boondocks! If you all like boating, you should come with us sometime, we love going with people who like it as much as us!:)

z&jarnold said...

I love bear lake the water is such a pretty blue :) I'm glad that i'm not the only one who has been slacking with the posts, how was your birthday? did you get anything cool?

Alicia said...

I have been wondering where you have been! Glad to see that you guys are having fun. I love Bear Lake, but it always seems the water is cold! Thats great that Shawn is working at WinCo. I have been wanting to go in there and check it out!

wilson said...

It's not decent to put pictures like that of Shawn on the internet. You never know whose hands they'll end up in.

Robyn Maughan said...

what fun. Is Shawn still working with the Tab Choir? Anyway I just want to say if you cover your strawberries with a simple net they birds can't eat them and YOU CAN!

Luke and Erin said...

YAY Shawn!

Lauren said...

OH bear lake was so much fun!!!!

I am so glad you could come with us!!!