Playing Catch Up

 
I know I haven't posted on here for a while, but as most of you know we have been super busy. I love that we have been busy, and I wouldn't change it for the world!
 
These first 2 are of Shawn and I in St George last summer playing with the oranges we got from breakfast...we were waiting for our friends to get ready, so we had a little fun with our fruit!
 
just us being us!

 
Here is our annual trip to the Wheeler cabin in September. We took 2 4-wheelers up to ride around and they are alway a big hit with the kids. Shawn and I like to go off trail and take the scenic route of beautiful Eden. It's such a nice time of year to be up there. The leaves start chaning colors and there's a nice breeze during the day.

Todd & Will going for a ride at the cabin

Shawn and I on our little ride



Will & Anna feeding the ducks at the pond

Grandpa Cal & the kids


This last year I decided to put my bandsaw to good use and make a lot of crafts. I did 5 booths from September to November. It was a lot of fun to put my talent on display and make sales. Shawn was such a sweet heart to help me out with my cutting while I was at work, and he also helped me get things ready to sell and setting my booths up. I honestly coudn't have done it with out him. Thanks babe!!!  My sis-in-law Anna participated in 2 booths with me and sold some of her stuff too. We had a lot of fun together doing this, and we hope to do it agains someday, but this year is a little too busy for me!
My booth at Plain City Days
I sold Fall & Halloween crafts

Anna & I at our booth in Farmington

1 comment:

z&jarnold said...

yay an update! you are so talented, how is your sweet baby doing?