I am....

I am...
I am... young, happy and easy going
I know... life isn’t easy
I want...a house
I once... owned a house
I wish... I had started school after high school
I hate...bad days
I miss... Making out, (totally agree)
I hear... people at work talking
I smell...my coconut lotion I just put on
I have... most the things I need and want
I crave... pina coladas, & chips and salsa
I search... for everything Shawn is searching for….
I wonder... how long we will live with my parents…when I will start school…
If Shawn and I could build a brand new house.
I regret... selling my house
I love... my husband and my cute li’l puppies
I will not... drive unless I have to…
I always... keep a tight budget when shopping
I am not...happy that Zjani left me at work alone….:(
I believe...in miracles, where you from, you sexy thang!!!
I dance... in the moonlight!
I sing... in my car
I don't always... say my prayers….
I win... cause I’m #1
I never... care to drink or smoke..yuck!
I listen... only when I feel the need to
I can usually... do most things on my own
I am happy about... my husband going back to school so we can
have a good life as a family!
I tag... keri, kim, kate, and steph

1 comment:

Luke and Erin said...

I didnt know you had a horse...is that true???

Your emails weren't bad. it was exciting to get so many :) I will those done asap!