Graiden's new hat

The other day my sisters, grai and i went shopping at michaels just to see what they have for the upcoming season. I absolutely love Fall, it's so relaxing and so gorgeous! Anyway, we were wandering the store and so was grai, he was running from aisle to aisle, i guess he found something he liked cause he showed up with what he thought was a hat. Once he met back up with us, we looked closely and noticed it was a small, very small shirt made for a doll or something. It was hilarious, he wore that around the whole store. We also went to Ben franklin and he found a hat there. It was a fun day to be with Grai!!

This is melody, we think she's scared...
or has a case of old man face!!

4 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Sweet hat dude! I love that store. I like to go with out my kids and just wander aournd for hours. Someday I will have a house and I will spend hours and a whole lot of money!!

Do you guys still want to go to the zoo? We need to get out and do something fun, there has been way too much stress in this house!

Congrats on the softball games, Shawn! Fun, fun!

z&jarnold said...

hey i wanted to let you know that your hair is super long and that makayla is turning one tomorrow! (monday)if your not busy working you should come get some cake and ice cream at 11:00 lorrin farr, (i'll text this to you too incase you dont read it till later)

Keri said...

LOl, I just have to laugh cause I didn't mean for it to be a lecture, but I'm starting to get annoyed. But like you said, hopefully people know now. Thanks for the birthday wishes - I can't beleive he's 2! How are you doing?

Babette and Dan said...

you have been tagged, look at my blog to see what to do