still here!! a little bit of...

Sorry we haven't blogged in a while, it's kind of been busy and slow at the same time. Don't you just have those days that you feel like you should do something, but on the other hand you just feel like relaxing and taking it easy?? Well, that's how i've been...


Oh, my favorite show just came back on for the season and i am so excited to watch it when i can, it's Kitchen Nightmares. I love Chef Ramsey, i would never want to be in his kitchen or any for that fact. You should check it out if you have time, it's worth it. Yes he swears too much, but it's all bleeped out.


So i have been out taking pics just because, and i am actually having a lot of fun doing it. I think it would be fun to take a photography class and learn different things about cameras and taking the pics. Anyway here are some pics of my nephew Graiden, and just others of the yard.

1 comment:

Babette and Dan said...

cute pictures...your good...I still love ya