HogLe ZOo

Today we got to go to the Hogle Zoo. Shawn and I have never been, so we thought today would be nice to spend some time together and see all the interesting animals. We saw so many animals, but we had to sit and wait for them to come out and make our money worth while. I swear, they know we pay to see them, so they want to make every penny worth while!! My favorite was the albino alligator and tiger, they were so cool! Here are a few pictures of our fun-filled-exciting day.....enjoy!!!



8 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun! I can't believe you've never been to the zoo! Your pics are so cute.

Luke and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

looks like fun! The zoo is a good way to spend the day!

Alicia said...

It looks like you guys had a good time! I have not been to the zoo forever! I love your background...so cute!

Emily & Eric said...

Oh, that makes me want to go to the Zoo. I havent been there in so long. Looks like you had fun! Miss seeing you guys at the games.

Joshey & Krispy said...

Hey you guys! i need your current address so that i may send yuo an annoucenemt to our wedding! please send it to kristi.quan@gmail.com. thanks!

Lindsay said...

That albino alligator is awesome! I need to take a trip up the road and see him for myself. (We live just off Sunnyside).