It's that time of year..


It's that time of year for basketball...GO JAZZ!!!
My family and I love to watch the Utah Jazz during basket ball season, we keep up on every game. So far this season has been very tough on them, they are out on 4 of their starters, but all in all they have been doing pretty good for themselves. Anyway, the night before I had my surgery my sister, her husband, shawn and I all went down to this is the place for a halloween scare. They had a maze set up with a ton of scary props, and they even had the headless horseman....it was so much fun. After we finished the maze i decided i had to get something in my stomach before i had to fast, so we stopped by good ol' mcdonalds. We just wanted to order and go, so we went through the drive thru and the guy who helped us asked if we like basketbal...duh, who doesn't?? He mentioned that some of the jazz players were in there, so me and my sister got out of the car and ran inside to check it out. Maddie went right up to Boozer and started talking to him, he was sitting next to C.J. Miles, keeping their distance of course, and I was standing up just hangin out. I didn't talk cause I felt bad, they are normal people who need to eat, so i didn't want to interrupt their dinner, I even had my camera in my pocket, but I didn't want to act like the paparazzi. Anyway, we saw C.J. miles, boozer and ronnie brewer, they are sooooo.....tall!! It was a pretty good night overall!!

3 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Pretty fun... I think I would have asked for a picture... even if they didn't want one!

Robyn Maughan said...

I am planning a Christmas Party this year and would love to have you guys come but I need your address. Please email it to me so I can send you an invite old school way... rmmaughan@gmail.com GO JAZZ!

Alicia said...

That is so fun! I love seeing famous people, I get so starstruck...that is awesome though that you saw them at McDonalds!