This is hilarious

So i was looking at my cousin Lauren's blog and i saw that she and Jay D got their pics drawn as cartoons. I thought it was so cute so i contacted her cousin to have him draw me and shawn. The picture below is the main picture at the top of my page, i think it's hilarious. I honestly don't think Shawn has that big of a head, but we've had a couple cartoon pics drawn of us and his head is always bigger than it is in the pics. Anyway, check it out at http://www.drawyoufunny.com and he'll draw you for free!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

ha ha Thats so funny! I love it! isn't it awesome? Our picture is what we used for posters to show directions to our house for the reception!

z&jarnold said...

funny i like you as a cartoon. i should check it out

Robyn Maughan said...

So funny! I am going to do that, but afraid to see what it will look like. I am sending out some Christmas Invitations...can you email me your address to rmmaughan@gmail.com. thanks!

deann k said...

Love the cartoon! Missed you at girls night!