Lots to catch up on

Almost another month gone and another post, I figure about one post a month is good! Anyway, last week we all decided to go to the zoo as a family, most of the fam went, some had to work. We ended up taking all the kids with us, the only one who was prepared was my sis in law Erin, I was so thankful she came with. I had no idea what to pack, all I packed was myself and hand sanitizer! We were all excited to see the Madagascar exhibit, but to be honest it was actually quite boring, there were only about 5 animals to see. We got lots of pics, can't post all of them, but I will post some.
Since we got our Lagoon passes we try to go at least every other weekend when I have off. My parents and sis/bro-in-law got passes too so they can come with us. It has actually been really nice going and not being so hot, lines aren't too long and it's not so crowded. Here are some pics of this last weekend, we went with my parents and took my nephew too.

One more thing..Shawn and I took the dogs to the park the other day. We let the dogs run around and play, it was a really nice day to be out!! I got lots of pics of the blooming trees, they were so gorgeous!!


5 comments:

Laurie Jacobsen said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!!! I didn't know you working at Ogden Regional. You looked GREAT!!!! It was nice to see you. Sorry I didn't get to stop and say "Hi". That was very rude of me.

Lisa and Trent said...

How fun I love Lagoon. You do look great. Picture perfect. . .

Luke and Erin said...

HAHA! You will know what to pack when you need to ;)I am more grateful that you went. You get the "Happy Helpful Favorite Aunt Award"! You and Shawn are awesome with the kids!
Lagoon looks like fun, I haven't been for years. It is so nice that you guys take Grai.

z&jarnold said...

My little sister got a lagoon pass too, man i wish i could go this year it would be fun. have you heard anything about shawns jail position yet?

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Love all the pictures! =)