To be or not to be....

This post is all about Shawn, so one day he decides to just out of nowhere to sport a 'stache.' What the heck?? I don't mind when he grows his little patch under the chin, or if he has a goatee, but this time he went too far....he grew a frieken moustache...aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....

I cannot stand moustaches, they are so ugly!!!! Don't get me wrong, some people can pull them off, but poor Shawn did not stand a chance in my eyes. I felt so bad the whole week he had it, I was saying rude things to him all the time, I didn't even want to kiss him cause it hurt and I didn't want to be near that thing. He tells me the only reason he tried it is cause at work the only facial hair they can grow is the stache, nothing else. So he just wanted to show his friends at work that he could do it, and most of them complimented him on it. At some points it didn't look too bad, so I can't say he is totally unattractive with it.

Thankfully he shaved it a week later, after he showed it off to everyone at work. I came home to such a great surprise!!!


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ha Ha! Jeff grew a mustache, or rather he tried to grow a mustache. It was a very dark time in our marriage.

Alicia said...

This is funny! I had to laugh at your comments....I am not a fan of mustaches either. I am glad he decided to shave it off!

Lindsay said...

Ha ha! That is hilarious..... Good old Shawn!

Luke and Erin said...

Yeah, I am gald he shaved it! I don't care much for them!

Keri said...

Lol! I'm the same way - I hate stache's. I almost always call them a mexi-stache. He doesn't look too bad though - it quite fits him. But like you, I'm not a fan. :)

z&jarnold said...

oh bonnie staches are the bomb! but really only when worn by Tom Selleck, but even he looks better with a goatee.