Dog Park

The other day we took our dogs to the dog park, and they absolutely loved it!! We thought Koda would've been the biggest dog there...boy we were wrong. There was this great dane there and it was twice the size of Koda, only in height. It was so fun to watch all the dogs play together and get along so well. I am kind of sad that we just barely found out about it cause it closes November 1st..ah man...

Anyway, I know this is a cheesy post, but we don't have kids to brag about yet so we just post about the kids we know...our dogs!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love Harry's dog sweater!

Lauren said...

We don't have kids either so I brag about my house and doing hair! we gotta brag about what we got right?

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

Love the E card at the top of your page! very funny

AshnRuss said...

I want a great dane so bad. I think that are great dogs.

Luke and Erin said...

Awe, what fun! It really is too bad that you found it so late. I guess it is something to look forward to next year ;)

Alicia said...

Fun! That dog is huge!! I can't even imagine cleaning up that dogs poo!

Luke and Erin said...

When are you going to put the pics of Hallie on?