Photography

So I am taking a few classes at Davis High on learning how to use my camera and take better pictures. I've already gone to a few classes and it's actually not too bad, we will be going over our cameras and find out all the settings on them, and learn what the shutter speed should be, and when to use the flash...so much to learn..so little time!! The funny thing is that when I go pick up my pictures at walmart I get questioned every single time.. "are these copyright?" HECK NO!!!! Of course they are all my pics, I would never take from someone else, especially when they work as hard as they do. So I had to sign a copyright form, so when I pick up my pics in the future, they can't ask.
Anyway, I took my little sisters maternity pics a while ago and thought I'd post a few. I am still trying to perfect this skill, so they may not look the best, but I think they turned out way cute! She is happy with them! Now I just have to wait for her little girl to get here so I can take pics of her too, only a couple more days and we will have a new baby!! I am so excited to see her, I love babies!!!



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! Those are super cute pictures! Cameras are so confusing- so good for yo for learning how to use yours =)

The Gonzalez Family said...

Way freakin cute!!! I love them. YOu did a great job. I should have had you do mine! Yet another talent from the beautiful Bonnie!

Keri said...

That's awesome, and the pics are cute!

Lauren said...

good job! they look beautiful!!

Heather Ashcroft said...

WOW! Good job. I love the top one, it's my favorite :) Can't wait to see pics of the baby, make sure you post them ... So exciting!!!

z&jarnold said...

i love the pictures, the last one is my fav, thats so cool your taking some classes good for you!