Forgotten Carols

We like to keep tradition going...we do the same things every year!! Shawn surprised me by getting tickets to Forgotten Carols, he was so sweet to do that. We made it an official date, you know..go out to dinner and him opening the doors for me..you know, the sweet stuff!! We enjoy getting out and hearing the music, the play is ok, and we noticed this year they kind of changed things a bit, in a good way!! I love to listen to the cd during this time of year, it's so calming and heartfelt. This is seriously my favorite, favorite, most FAVORITE time of the year!!! Hope everyone is safe and happy this season!!

(cell phone pics...aren't they great!!)

3 comments:

Keri said...

So jealous - I'd love to go every year! I love Forgotten Carols. We went last year, but I would've loved to go this year too. Good job Shawn!

Lindsay said...

I love going to the Forgotten Carols! It definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit =)

Alicia said...

Fun that you guys do cute dates like that...I would be shocked if Ben opened the door for me! So that is very sweet that shawn still does things like that.