Thanksgiving

This year was a little different than it has been in a while for Shawn and I. Unfortunately I had to work a full shift that day when everyone else got to work 4 hours, oh well, I barely survived. Anyway, Shawn went with his family to his aunts house for some lunch, it's always nice to get together and visit with that side of the family. So I got off work at 2, headed home and started on my part for dinner. I was lucky enough to do my fruit pizza (easiest thing ever!!) We didn't have a lot of people for dinner which was actually very nice! It was me and Shawn, my two sisters, their husbands and kids. All the food was done, so we sat down and enjoyed our bountiful feast!! It was the quietest Thanksgiving I have ever had, and I would have to say it was one of the best (sorry family, I just like peace & quiet sometimes.) Hope everyone enjoyed their day and ate as much as possible!!

Shawn did and awesome job on the turkey!!
The family...even Koda in!!
Me & Hallie

Us lookin at the ads for black friday

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cute little new baby girl!!! that does sound like a nice thanksgiving!!!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Sounds like a fun day! Sorry you had to work. I agree with the peace and quiet thing. I don't think we'll get that kind of Thanksgiving for a long time :)

Lauren said...

that sucks you had to work thanksgiving! We need to get together soon! its been way too long!

z&jarnold said...

both you and shawn look really good, not that you normally look bad... anyway small thanksgivings can be nice, i'm super excited for friday it'll be fun to get out!

Luke and Erin said...

Fine, see if we come over again ;)