How Embarassing

Why can't people keep their eyes to themselves?
Why is it sooooo hard to keep their thoughts to themselves too?
WHY?
This lovely laniard is what I was given here at work to put my badge on and represent the hospital, totally fine, no problem doing that. I only have a problem when people start noticing where this laniard is laying...yeah, my boobs. I never put 2 +2 together until people started laughing and saying "not bigger, just better huh" mostly guys... I decided it was time to give up the embarassment and pass it on to someone else who says she is less fortunate in that area!

3 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keri said...

Oh geez!!! I can see why people think that and laugh...it is kinda funny. Although I don't know if I'd had thought the same thing.

Robyn Maughan said...

Ha ha, love that. Your pictures are cute. It's been too long, thankfully it's time for our annual christmas party with everyone in Ogden, so i need updated addresses. People move around so much I'm not sure I have the right one. Will you please email me your address...rmmaughan@gmail.com
THANKS!