Shawn & Bon to the rescue

It was my nephew's birthday a few weeks ago and he wasn't feeling too well, so his parents were taking care of him. That meant nobody was there to help out with the cake, so Shawn and I stepped up and helped out! Grai's theme was Spongebob, it turned out to be very cute! I did the Spongebob cake, the pan was the shape of SB, and it had the divets for his eyes, sponges and everything else. It was actually pretty easy to do. Shawn on the other hand did not have help with his. My dad baked the cake in a square pan and Shawn did free hand for Patrick. It turned out really good! Who knew Shawn had it in him.



4 comments:

Hall Family of 5 said...

It looks like you guys did a great job! Congrats to Shawn who knew he would be great a cake decorating.

Alicia said...

They look so good! You guys need to go in to the cake decorating business:) I bet your little nephew loved them!

Lindsay said...

Great job guys! I'm super impressed! What a great Aunt and Uncle =)

Luke and Erin said...

Here they come to save the day! As usual!!!! They were very yummy :)