She lived a great life

We recieved some bad news Jan 28 this year, yeah, bad news already. My Grandma Hall passed away suddenly with her kids by her side. She was such a great Grandma to all of us kids here, and even to everyone else she came in contact with. The one thing I think our whole family remembers about her is the food she always prepared for us while visiting. Her food was amazing!! Didn't matter what she made, it was always so perfect and delicious. One of my many memories of her is being at her house when we were little and she was in the kitchen (of course), grandpa watching tv or doing something outside, and all of us kids just waiting for lunch, or dinner. Nobody could ever pass up her food, there was something in it that we just couldn't resist. Grandma=Food!!! :)

We are sad that she is gone, but we know we are all going to see her again, just as she got to experience with my Grandpa. He has been gone for 15 years and she was just waiting to be with him. I am sure it was great for the both of them to reunite and see eachother again. Love you Grandma!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am sorry about your loss Bonnie!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss:( Hang in there!

Char! said...

Sorry to to hear Bonnie. I am glad she can be with her husband again tho...that is a very long time to be without your spouse. Hugs!

Dacia said...

I think what made her food so good was that she made with lots of love. She loved taking care of people. Miss her , but happy to know where she is.