o how i miss this face



My little sister and her family just moved to Provo recently, and yes, I am a little sad :(

They used to be at my parent's house (my home) all the time and I could play with little Hallie when I came home from work. Now when I come home, Hal not there, I am actually kinda bored. She is so fun to play with, and she is trying to talk now. Last Sunday she said clear as day...Shawn. It was so cute :) She calls me mi-mi, we are trying to get her to say ni-ni, but mi-mi is good enough. I know I took the time they were here for granted and I do regret that, so now when they come to visit I will make time to visit. Miss you guys.



One last time for the camera before they left



Easter...love PEEPS!!



Look at that face...ooohhh :(

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

she is such a doll!

The Gonzalez Family said...

She's so beautiful and sweet! I can see why you miss her! I didn't know they moved! :(

Luke and Erin said...

huh, fine. my kids are too old to miss? JK. Hal is a cute crazy little monkey!

Maddie said...

i made that face