We know what fun is

Ok so it's not Lagoon...but Boondocks is still pretty fun! We went with our friends Travis and Teresa to boondocks and spent a good portion of our day there(a few weeks ago). It's so fun to bring the inner child out and play for a while. We played mini golf a few times and each time I got a hole-in-one!!! Shawn thinks he is the only one that's so amazing at golf...think again buddy...think again!! I know, it's kinda lame, but I like the pictures and thought I should post them.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That looks like a fun little place...I have never been there. We might have to try it out! We haven't seen you guys in forever! Hope things are going good!:)

Lindsay said...

ha ha I love it! It's fun to do things like that every once in awhile =)

Lauren said...

I love boondocks!!! They have that same special going on this month that they did last year!! We should do it again!!