HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My family and I celebrated mine and my dad's birthday yesterday. Our b-day is July 10, i was born on my dads b-day 24 years ago, we also share our day with my uncle, my dad's twin. My bro-in-law took me and my dad to go see WALL-E on thurs at the junction and it was actually a very cute show, and he also took us out to dinner the night before at Chilis, what a nice guy!! Fri night my fam went to dinner at golden corrall, my dad wanted the shrimp and steak, so i agreed to go for him. Afterward we came home and had cake and ice cream, then opened presents. It was fun doing all this with my pop!! I got some earrings, money, the never ending story...1 & 2, and a digital frame. Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate!!!


Me and Dad, and the rest of us at dinner.

















mom and dad









luke, erin and bree








maddie and colby








emma and jeremy








and bree again, how cute is she?








CAKE TIME!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

happy happy Birthday!!

Keri said...

Happy Happy Birthday - sorry I was late! I've been running around like crazy getting all the things finalized and done in my house that I can before the baby comes. Don't worry - we are slowing WAY down or maybe even stopping - so you have plenty of time to catch up!

Luke and Erin said...

YAY! Happy birthday! Good thing my kids are cute 'cause Luke and I can't get a picture of the two of us without him doing something weird...nerd ;)
I need to do something for Luke's b-day but it will have to be after the real day cause we will be in Southern Utah.

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie! It look like you had an awesome birthday!

Chad and Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry its a little late I know I suck but aleast I am doing it now. Hope shawn bought you lots of stuff for you and not him since it was your birthday. (kinda like park city hehe) Hope the big 24 was a blast, wait tell you turn the big 25 its even better.

Jodi B. said...

Happy Birthday! I think that is so neat that your Dad's birthday is on the same day.