Time alone.....

As most of you know we are currently living with my parents which i am very thankful for, not paying rent, only helping with some things here and there, and saving money!!! Although it is getting a bit, oh what's the word....cluttered. Shawn and i miss our 'alone' time that we used to have, it was so nice just to pick up and go wherever we wanted, nobody asking where we are going or when we'd be home, just us. Since we are living with family, they are just curious on what we are up to, and i don't blame them. So anyway, the weekend of my b-day Shawn decided to get a hotel room in SLC and take me out to dinner. We went to the Mayan and stayed the night at the Ramada. All in all it was a very nice gesture and it was nice to be alone. One thing i have to add is, the mayan had ok entertainment, but the food was horrible.....don't ever get their mac and cheese....ughhh....sick...:(

So here are pics of our adventure:



2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

last time we were there, we were not impressed either. Gald you got some time away. That is always nice!

z&jarnold said...

who orders mac and cheese at the mayan? me and jared went there for my birthday one year and he told them it was my birthday and i had to stand on my chair and hold some feather things in both hands and dance while they sang to me... i was mortified. it sounds like shawn didn't tell them it was your birthday.