Marriage Tag

“Marriage” Tag--to be completed about my husband
•What is his name? Shawn
•How long have you been together? 7 years
•How long did you date? 2 years
•How old is he? 25
•Who said I love you first? Shawn
•Who is taller? Shawn
•Who sings better? Me of course…;)
•Who is smarter? Me too!! j/k
•Whose temper is worse? Shawnald for sure
•Who does the laundry? Both
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
•Who pays the bills? Both
•Who mows the lawn? Nobody..
•Who does the dishes? Whoever gets sick of looking at them!
•Who cooks dinner? both
•Who drives when you are together? Shawn
•Who is more stubborn? Shawn
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It’s a toss up
•Who kissed who first? Shawn
•Who proposed? Shawn
•Who is more sensitive? Another toss up
•Who has more friends? We have the same friends
•Who wears the pants in the family? I would like to think I do!!

I would like to tag: Zjani

1 comment:

Luke and Erin said...

awww!

Thanks for watching the kids last night. Will you tell Melody that I got Graiden and Jeremy matching shirts that they can wear for the picture...if she wants him to, if not Graiden has a new green shirt :)