Been tagged....

TAGGED
TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. Kitchen Nightmares
4. Reba
5. Girls Next Door
6. According to Jim
7. King of Queens
8. Still Standing
Things that Happened Today
1. Got Ready for Work
2. Worked hard
3. Regular Office Drama
4. Went to dinner
5. Went Jogging
6. Did Sudoku
7. Did laundry
8. Updated blog
Favorite Places to Eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Arby's
3. Home
4. Pizza factory
5. Maple Garden
6. TGIF
7. Melina's
8. Texas Roadhouse
AdventerousThings I'm Looking Forward To
1. Skiing
2. Wearing Sweaters..yeah, livin on the edge
3. Starting School
4. Having Kids Some Day
6. Lots of excercise
7. Vacation
8. Getting a new house
Things on My Wish List
1. Kids
2. Vacation
3. Work Part Time
4. Get school done and over with
5. Get into a new house
6. Getting in shape
7. Having enough money to live and play
8. Travel
People I Tag(If you've never been tagged before you just use the headings and answer them for yourself in a new posting - I'm looking forward to see what your answers are:)
keri
kellie
zjani
cassie
lindsay
dacia
babette
sasha

2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Aren't you soooo lucky to be tagged...again!

Lindsay said...

I love these tags.. I always learn so much about people! =)