TAGGED....

I am supposed to tell you 5 things you may not know about my nephew Graiden. My sis in law Erin appointed me to do this since my sister doesn't have a blog. Here it goes--Make sure you check the bottom to see if you have been tagged if you have JUST DO IT!



Graiden

1. He loves to go outside to play golf!!


2. He will grab anything that looks like a club and start swinging.


3. He is starting to go #2 in the big boy toilet.


4. He has 4 cousins, all from Luke & Erin.. :)


5. He has naturally curly hair...so cute!!




that's all i really know about him, i don't do all the lovey dovey stuff with him that his mom does, he is just my nephew!!




I tag:


Keri, Stephanie, Hollie, Cassie, Dacia, Lindsay, Babs, Cami, Zjani, Gayla, Jocelyn and Kim

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm sure your little nephew loves his aunt Bonnie! Thanks for tagging me.. I'll have to do this one =)

Luke and Erin said...

YAY! You did it!
You and another blog have the same background... I am always think I clicked on the wrong one.

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

yea it was so much fun , I told Brady the only reason he won so big was because it was his bday... But I can't wait to try again, Sorry I didn't stay and chat with you yesterday you had a patient. But it was nice to see everyone!

z&jarnold said...

so what exactly am i suppost to blog about with this tag? I know very little about your nephew :).