Whew...

Well the past couple days have been kind of a drag...i just had a lap with laser surgery on tuesday. So i have been down for the last couple days, and it has been so miserable and boring, which would have given me lots of time to blog, but...you know how that goes. Anyway, my surgery went well, it was only a 45 min surg, but i was told to go in at 1145, then i got a call saying come in at 1245 pm, so i did. As soon as i checked in i was called to do a pee test, so that was quick, but once that was done with i sat for about another couple hours. I got into surgery about 4:00 pm, which got me out of the hospital, recovery and all about 7:30 pm. My doctor went to consult shawn about what he found and what he did. He did say that i had endimetriosis that was crowding my right ovary, so he lasered all of it off, he also mentioned that i had some endo around my colon area, removed that also. I am thankful i got this done, now i won't be in so much pain month to month. Doc also said with the removal of the endo i should be able to get pregnant, he said i couldn't have got prego with all that crowding my ovary. So we are hoping something happens soon!!! Anyway, more blogging after halloween!!! See ya later...
here i am sleeping off the loretab

the covered incision on my belly button

10 comments:

Chad and Stephanie said...

Finally!!! I bet it is a relief in a way to finally find out what was going on. Hope to here good news soon:) Kaleb needs some more little cousins his age. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Michelle said...

We hope you have a QUICK recovery! That is such a blessing that the doctors can do such a surgery to make it possible for you guys to have a baby...which by the way you'll be great parents! Best of luck with everything...we'll keep you in our prayers!

Lindsay said...

That's great! I hope you start feeling better though.... I'm sure there will be a baby very soon! =)

Alicia said...

Hey! So that doesn't sounds like a way fun procedure but that is great that your doc says it will give you a good chance of getting pregnant. My doctor is pretty sure I have that as well, but you can't truly know until you have that surgery right? That is interesting though...because I didn't know they could go in and remove it....it comes back eventually though right? I have lots of questions!:) But I am glad everything turned out okay for you!:)

Luke and Erin said...

Glad that went well. I hope something happens for you guys soon :) Happy recovery... Let me know if I can do anything for you.

I will email some pictures to you later today

THE HESS 5 said...

I have to agree with Steph... FINALLY. I will pray for you. I so want you guys to get preggers. Love ya buddy and take it easy

Jeff said...

Surgery is always miserable! Hope you recover soon and I hope even more a baby will be sent your way. Good luck!

Lindsay said...

That last comment was me, Lindsay, not my hubby. I didn't notice I was signed into his account.

Keri said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! I'm so glad that they found that and got rid of it. I have lots of friends with that and its the reason it took so long to get pregnant. I'm actually surprised that it took them so long to look into it. I hope something happens soon too! Are they going to do the Clomid or anything else too to up the chances of getting pregnant soon?? I"m praying for you and can't wait!!!! Have a speedy recovery and I can't tell you how happy I am right now for you!!!!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Hey Bonnie,
Hope you're feeling better! Also hope things work out for you guys in the near future!!!