Christmas has come and gone....


Can you believe Christmas has already passed??? This year has gone by too fast, in fact, the last few years have gone by a lot faster than what I am used to. This time of year is so busy for everyone, the running around, buying this, going to this party, when does it ever end??? Then out of nowhere, the presents have been opened, visiting all the family in town, and watching a show has come and gone. I absolutely love Christmas, not just for the presents, it just brings such a happy feeling to everyone, well almost everyone. So here is how Shawn and I spent our Christmas.

Every Christmas Eve we have dinner at his parents house and open one present, oh and we always end up watching The Christmas Story...(aaahhhhh), after watching it time after time it kind of gets old, sorry to say. This year we changed it up, we went to my brother in laws house for the Eve, we had our original dinner and watched The Grinch.

I had to work 3-7 pm Christmas Eve and 7-11 am Christmas morning which caused a damper on my holiday, but I still had enough fun for the holidays.

Christmas day after I got home from work my brother and sisters along with spouses and kids all got together and opened so many presents!! We went to my in laws that night and got our presents from them, ate some more then tried to drive home safely in that snow storm we had.

Well, we hope everyone had a great Christmas and we hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

And the stockings were hung...
Harry had to pose too!
Mom & Dad
Maddie and Colby
Melody and Ellis
Luke, Erin and Bree
Emma
Brooke, Jeremy, Emma and Erin
Bree
Brooke
Graiden








1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

ah, i miss you guys so much. it's crazy to see how many grandkids there are. we all got together at my parents for new years and if feels strange to have soooo many babies that aren't us. it feels like yesterday we were all the little ones. now we all have little ones. anyway.....love ya.