Temple Square

Last week Shawn and I went to Temple Square with my siblings, their kids and my cousins. We thought it was going to be freezing cold outside, it was actually comfortable weather to see the beautiful Temple and lights. Here are some of the gorgeous pics I took of the temple.
We all stopped to pose, and surprisingly enough we got all the kids to look forward and they were totally silent, it was amazing!! After our pose we went to see the Christus, I didn't go right up to it cause it was very packed in that room and we decided to take a peek and leave, but it was very calming and beautiful. My cousin Michelle hooked us up with some sweet treats, she made chocolate popcorn balls and they were actually very good, I'm not a big fan of chocolate but these were delicious!

Colby and Maddie

Melody and Me


Melody, Graiden (in a monkey suit) and Ellis


Shawn and me

Luke, Erin, Jeremy, Bree, Emma and Brooke Tom, Michelle, Kenzie and Brooke
Me, Erin, Melody, Maddie and Michelle

Tom, Colby, Shawn, Lucas and Ellis (barbershop quartet..hello, hello, hello)
Dads and babies, lots and lots of babies!!






1 comment:

Keri said...

Looks so fun! We haven't been to the lights since our first Christmas married. I LOVE that last pic of the temple you have posted. It's cool!