Kind of busy...

It's been a couple weeks since my last actual post so i thought it was time to get it together and do some show and tell. My sister, her boy Graiden and I went to the Union Station to play on the choo choos, Grai loves those and he was so happy to see them. The whole time he was saying "choo choo wain", and "ALL ABOARD" it was so cute to watch him.



Christmas Trees

Our current living situation here at my parents makes it pretty fun to decorate. Shawn and I put up the decorations the day before Thanksgiving and we decided to use my parents tree, our tree and my sisters tree. Yep, we have three trees in our house and I love it!! It's so nice to go to one room, or downstairs and see the decorated trees, it's nice to have some variety. My tree is red and white, my parents is multi color and my sisters is blue and white, all with different themes.




Christmas Village

The other night Shawn's side of the family decided to get together for dinner and lights. We went the the pizza factory at the junction, then afterward we went to Christmas Village. It was freezing cold at the village, we didn't see the whole park because we were seeking shelter at Santa's house. It took about 20 minutes of standing in line to see santa, our nieces and nephews all got to sit on his lap, and since shawn and i stood in line we figured we better do it too!!






1 comment:

z&jarnold said...

cute pictures, what did you ask santa for?