Just Because


So this is a post of us just messin around, being bored and yeah we had some fun. This was during the week, we both had the day off so we decided to go about on the town. We were out looking for a mask to surprise our friend this weekend and there wasn't really anything worth looking at. Although we did find something I thought was hilarious, they were plastic wigs. Shawn couldn't find one that fit his head, everytime he would put one on I would see it start stretching in the creases, but he still wasn't afraid to put one on! Anyway, hope you enjoy these pictures!

5 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

HA! You guys look like the Doodlebops! Have fun on your little trip!

AshnRuss said...

You guys are so funny. I wish we were creative enough to do something crazy like that! I never have my camera around when we do something crazy... I just need to remember to be like you

z&jarnold said...

shawn should do his hair like that all of the time. ps you guys are crazy and that is why we are friends +:)

Keri said...

LOL - I love it!

Babette and Dan said...

DORKS....BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS ANYWAY ;)