Shawn & Bree's birthday party

We celebrated Shawn and my niece Bree's birthdays together cause they are in the same month and it was just easier to do. This was a few saturday's ago, I am not that consistent with the blogging so that's why I am just getting to it right now. We had the party at home, of course there was a barbecue, cake and ice cream. This year my sis in law Erin made the cakes, I asked if she wanted to buy them and she wanted to do them herself, she had some ideas. I told her just to make one bigh girl one for the both, but her daughter Emma told her not to make a girl cake for Shawn cause he's not a girl, he needs something he will like. So suggestions were thrown around and a decision was made, Emma said to make hima jail cake cause he likes the jail, such a creative girl!! So Erin made a jail cake for Shawn and a cute butterfly one for Bree. Everything was so good and so much fun. Of course Bree got clothes and hair stuff, and Shawn got his golf shoes and an X-box 360, so he's pretty much set until his next b-day. Enjoy!!

Shawn's cake


Bree's cake

Birthday babies


Emma

Bree

Jeremy

Brooke

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late birthdays!i like the sound of your carribean cruise!! congrats!

Lisa and Trent said...

Hey Bonnie, Your blog is cute. Shawn and you make a cute couple.

Keri said...

Cute cute cakes. Your Vegas trip looked fun. We just went this last weekend and I need to update my posts. You look so cute!

Lauren said...

Shawn and Jay D will have to get together and play xbox! Poor guy hasn't played since he met me =-( I take away all the fun

z&jarnold said...

cute cakes! how creative and i love the jail cake :) tell shawn happy birthday for me just alittle late. So it looks like that x box 360 is gonna wipe away all your free time!!! i hope not cuz you and i have got to play.