Phantom of the Opera

Last Friday mAlign Lefty mom and dad took a few of us to SLC to the Hales Center to watch Phantom of the Opera. Honestly I wasn't looking forward to going, I have never been into the musicals or stuff like that, so I was kind of downing it the ride down. Well, we get done with dinner and head over to the show, it wasn't the biggest theatre, but boy there were tons of people everywhere. I would say the theatre probably holds about 200-ish people, so it was pretty small and the stage was front and center. The stage would open, things would come up from the bottom and lower down from the top, there were so many props. So all in all...I ENJOYED IT!! We came home and started watching the movie, only cause my sister said Gerard Butler played it so much better and he's much easier on the eyes than our phantom. The one at the show was a little bit on the heavy side and he has a recieting hair line...not the best to look at but he sure was a great singer. So if you want to go see it, check it out at the Hale's Center, it was well worth it!!


Phantom, Shawn and Christina



10 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

I am glad it was fun!

Lauren said...

Lucky! I have always wanted to see that show in the theater! I am a musical lover! Broadway music is so great and if I had been a better dancer my dream would have been broadway!

Lindsay said...

I have never seen phantom of the opera... But I would like to someday! I really love things like that! Glad you had fun =)

susie tesch said...

Your Lucky! I went and saw phantom a couple years ago and I loved it.

Dacia said...

I love Phantom of the Opera! Glad you had fun. Tell uncle Keefers "hi" from me and Aunt Liz. I haven't seen you guys forever.

Lisa and Trent said...

I love the phantom of the opera, I saw it when I was like 12 but I remember loving it. Glad you had a good time.

Char! said...

I'm so happy you came onto my blog! You are such a doll!!! I'm hoping to get my free car too! I just have to rely on other people to get me there....bring it! I love your blog!
Char!

z&jarnold said...

I'm glad you take your camera with you everywhere its so much fun to see your pictures!

Wilson Family said...

see bon, i told you, you would love it.

Keri said...

Oh I wanna go see it - BTW, I love the quote you have at the top of your blog. That's special. Where did you find it?