Down the hill, up the hill....

The other day the Hall gang decided to go out and and some fun in the snow. We went to Mt Ogden Park to go tubing. We were all bundled up ready to face the cold, and of course it got so warm during play time that we all started taking our coats and scarves off. I was really nervous to go down due to an experience I had a while back. Shawn and I were at Rhomer park going tubing, we went down on the same one and I got scared so I tried to stop us and ended up with my ankle under the tube, yep, I sprained my ankle. Anyway, it all turned out to be some good ol' fun that day, I was going down the hill with all the kids. We took a few snow tubes and a few pook tubes, snow tubes worked out great, the pool ones...ah not so great. So we didn't have enough tubes for everyone, which was fine cause we still had fun watching everyone go down the hill. It was hilarious to watch the kids go down by themselves cause there wasn't an adult to hold them down, my nephew Graiden was going down with Emma , they hit a bump which caused Graiden's legs to fly up in the air. These pictures were taken with my new camera and I absolutely love the way they turned out, they are mostly black and white, but it's ok!

Mom & Emma


Luke and his fam coming up the hill
Dad, me, Grai and Emma

Shawn and Graiden

Maddie and Colby
Luke, Jeremy and Bree
Mom, Dad and Brooke

6 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Yay! New pictures :)Did you get that program, how do you like it?

Yup, that was fun! I was nervous to let them go by themselves, but they did great!

Wilson Family said...

That looked like soooo much fun. The pictures turned out fantastic, yay new camera. Eden has her four month appointment today and I can't believe she is already four months. anyway.......sorry about the mommy babble. love ya.

Wilson Family said...

Bon, i am so happy to hear bob on your playlist. gotta love marley. the last few nights kyle and eden have been watching bob marley music videos on ytube. he is convinced that she is a fan. but i think she would be just as happy watching grass grow, assuming it was moving with flashing lights.

z&jarnold said...

those pictures are great its crazy how much of a difference there is when its taken with a nice camera. hows life? you look super cute.. wanna go out on a date.. lol jk i'm not lesbian. take care!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like so much fun! Those kinds of things make you feel like a kid again =)

Luke and Erin said...

Sad, nothing new :(