Choo Choo Wain

This past Saturday was my day off, so I was looking forward to either going shopping or just hanging out. Well my bro in law had the day off too, so it just being us and my nephew Grai we decided to get out for a few. Graiden loves, loves, loves choo choo's, he talks about them all day,and he goes through the house yelling "choo choo wain", and "all aboard" That's the whole reason for the spelling on the title. Anyway, we took the front runner from Roy to Ogden to the Union Station, we went and looked at all the trains they had there, it was pretty cool to get inside them and see all the components in there. Some of the trains were very interesting, most of them rusted and scary to climb on, but it's always worth a try. So we looked at the trains, walked for a while then went to lunch at a greek restaurant. I stopped trying new food ever since I got married, Shawn won't even eat a salad.. there has to be some compromise there. On to lunch, Ellis (bro) kept asking if I had eaten a gyro, no, I heard they weren't that good so why waste my $$ right, so I kept my lunch simple. It was actually a very nice day out, it wasn't even that cold and the sun was out shining!! When we got done with lunch we went back to the front runner to go home, as the train came to our stop we went to push the button to open the door, they wouldn't open....aaaahhh,.... Not to worry we were only going to Clearfield, well we sat there for about 35 minutes waiting and waiting, let me tell you how thankful I am for the sun, it kept me warm the whole time. We got home just fine!!












No comments: