Vegas Vacation...finally!

Last weekend me, my sisters and our husbands went down to St. George, stayed there one night and then headed off to Las Vegas. While we were is St. George we stayed at my uncle's condo and my cousins Shelley & Kyle stopped by to visit, we didn't do much cause we were pretty much tired from the drive so we sat and talked for a few hours. We got to see their precious little girl Eden, she is adorable! Saturday we went to see my Grandma Hall, she is in her own little apt, but she still needs help once in a while. She looked so good and she was so happy to see all of us, we stayed for a couple hours visiting and remembering the past...good times! On to Vegas, we got there Sat afternoon about 2, checked in to our hotel which was The Palace Station (perfect for Grai cause he loves choo choo wains) we only paid $25 a night, we shared the room with my sis and her husband and got a pretty good dang deal for our money. Of course we went gambling, sat in the hot tub, swam in the pool and just relaxed for that night. My little sis is pregnant so we couldn't really walk anywhere too long with her cause her back pain, so we didn't walk the whole strip, just some. Sunday was Shawn's 26th birthday...YAY!!!! Everywhere we went to eat we tried to get the staff to sing Happy Birthday, and of course nobody did, I was very dissapointed. :( Anyway that day we went to the fashion show mall to check things out, that mall is so big it's way to hard to pick just one store to go to. For lunch we went to a buffet called the Feast, we stood in line for almost an hour just waiting for a table, but once we got to our table there was so much food...bring it on!!!

Later that night we got tickets to Tournament of Kings, so we got there by about 630 and I went to tell this lady that it was Shawn't bday and was wondering if she could announce it, of course she did. Once the show was getting ready to start the announcer made the announcement for Shawn and the spotlight was right on him. I was so happy they did that for him, it made his night. So like I said, not so much walking around and sightseeing, it was more of just a relaxing vacation. Enjoy the pics!!

Our Hotel



Shawn & Grai checkin out the view

Me & Shawn at dinner Maddie & Colby


Ellis, Melody and Grai


Look at that face

Look how funny this is...are they serious


Did I mention that I met Whoopi??

What are they doing???
Me & my sisters with T of Kings cast
check out my new car....NOT




9 comments:

Chad and Stephanie said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD ALOT OF FUN!!! WE NEED TO PLAN A MCCRARY FAMILY TRIP!

Luke and Erin said...

I am sooo sad we couldn't go! Sorry you couldn't get out much. Shawn and Ellis did shock me, silly boys

So, Uhh, a few questions. Was Mel wearing any clothes in that group shot??? And excatly what PART of Whoopii did you meet?

Looks like you guys had a pretty good time :)

Luke and Erin said...

*sorry, the boys did NOT shock me*

susie tesch said...

Its always nice to just relax on a trip. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Alicia said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Vegas there is so much to see and do. Love the picture of you touching Whoopis boob!:)

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

Fun I bet the wether was nice there.

z&jarnold said...

i love how you are touching whoopies boob. It looks like it was fun even though you didn't win lots of money :)

The Gonzalez Family said...

You are so pretty! So unfair. Miss you girly!

Babette and Dan said...

I`m sooo glad you two are having so much fun...wish I was ;)...