Valentine's Day

This year Shawn and I agreed on no gifts for eachother, but of course he went and ruined that by getting me something. His gift to me was by far not the "sweetest" but it was nice and somewhat needed. He got me a Seagate, which is an external hard drive for our computer, it's so nice to have so now when I take pictures with my new camera I am able to download them on there. It wasn't the cheapest gift either, so I thank him very much for thinking of me. He didn't stop there, he of course bought me flowers, my faves gerber daisies, and he planned a dinner for us, we went to Maddox. My experience inside the restaraunt was not the best, it was just alright, with an exception, the raspberry butter and rolls....oh my goodness...delicious~!!! Anyway it turned out to be an alright day, my husband is so sweet to me, and I feel like a cheap-a cause I just got him a dvd and some candies.. It's ok cause I am making it up to him with his birthday this weekend, we are going to Vegas!! Hope everyone else had a great V-Day :)

6 comments:

susie tesch said...

Oh how sweet! I hope you guys have a blast in vegas and win tons of money!! tell shawn happy birthday.

Luke and Erin said...

Good job Shawn! Have a good time in Vegas for us :)
Love ya!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a good Valentines! How fun that you are going to Vegas.... I'm excited to hear about it! =)

Alicia said...

That is so sweet. and I love the flowers! I hope you guys have or had fun in Vegas!

Sasha said...

That was very sweet of him ;)

Luke and Erin said...

WE WANT VEGAS PICTURES...WE WANT VEGAS PICTURES... WE WANT VEGAS PICTURES...