Father's Day!!

For father's day we had a what you call "relax" kind of day. My sisters and I stayed at my parents house for a bit, started getting the dinner ready while the boys went out and hit a bucket of balls, along with all the rest of the father's here in Utah. Anyway, we gave my dad some money he could put toward a bike, and a putting green, and for Cal we all pitched in and got him an MP3 player to go with all the other electronics that guy has...wow..! All in all it was a very nice day! my sister and her friend brought their boys out to play in the baby pool, which was very fun to watch. My sister's friends are down from Oregon to visit and they have the cutest little boy name Taylyn, oh my gosh he's adorable!


Shawn and I washed my car, his car and my parent's car. my niece Emma wanted to help spray the cars down before and after they were washed. After the cars were washed, she figured while she had the hose out there was no way she was done yet, so she watered all the plants out front and watered our feet. I hope our father's and every other father had a great day and got what they wanted out of it!!

Here's some more picture's i need to put on here just cause they are so cute and funny!!
There's one of mom and dad, a couple of Shawn with our niece Brook Lynn, he was trying to put her to sleep, he's going to be a great dad someday. Then i got some of my nephew Jeremy with grandpa's glasses on.

This one's for you Erin!!

2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

I have really cute kids ;)

Lindsay said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I saw your name on Keri's blog... YEAH! They are great way to keep in touch. Looks like you are doing good.. We miss you at softball this year! =)