NEW CAR

For the past few weeks when Shawn and i would be driving in my car (little red) we could hear this loud humming noise in the engine. So we called hyundai to see if they could take a look at it, and when we get there we talk to the guy at the service desk about our problem, he asked if we were the original owners, and we weren't. He dropped the bomb on us there...he said if we were the original owners the we could have the 10 year/100,000 mile drive train warranty, but since we weren't we would be paying out of pocket. We didn't owe much more on the car as it was, so we talked about trading it in, or selling it. Well, we traded it in!! We went back to hyundai to look at new elantra's, or whatever was priced in our range, and we test drove a few of the cars on their lot, needless to say that night we left with our brand new, off the lot elantra. It's such a nice car, i feel like an actual grown up, i don't feel like a clown anymore!! It's quite roomy in there, which i am not used to, and it's more comfortable. The color of the car is called "black pearl," yep, shawn wants to get lettering on the back saying "JACK," or getting a pic of a pirate ship. I think we will leave it as is for right now. Anyway, it was very sad getting rid of little red, i didn't think we would take off and leave it that night. That car is seriously coming back to haunt me already, i see the same car everywhere i go. Hopefully i will get over it soon!

LITTLE RED
















BLACK PEARL


2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Sweet ride! I miss my car :(

Keri said...

Nice car!! I'm so glad I found you. I just started my own blog and Gayla said that you had one! We can maybe keep in touch better. We really really really need to hang out! I miss you guys tons.