We miss our lawn..

Since living here at my parents house we haven't been able to lay out on the grass, or even get out and mow it. They are in the process of getting their lawn in, right now there are ditces in the yard with pipes laying around ready for sprinklers. My nephew is the biggest help, he is always, always out there helping my dad, or just hanging out there by himself. He has his own wheelbarrow and yard tools that he plays around with when the guys are actually out working. Shawn, my dad and my brothers in law have been out there a lot , so hopefully with enough time and effort we can play outside soon!!!

Here's our old yard........lot's of love and hard work went into it.















Here's the new yard.....lot's of love and work definitely need to go into this one!


No comments: