hey horsie...

So my nephew Graiden wasn't too fond of my dogs before we moved into my parents house, but ever since we've moved in he is the biggest terror to them and he loves it. He gets his little cars and chases them around the house, then he sits on them, pulls their ears, eyes and tails. My dogs are actually afraid of him, he comes at them so fast and is grunting the whole time, it's so funny. Anyway, he thinks koda is a horse, so he sits on her and spanks her bum and says "go." Unfortunately koda just lays there and lets him do whatever he can to her, she is so good with kids, but there are boundaries...oh well, as long as she is ok with it, so am I!

2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

He is so funny! It is good that the dogs are so sweet with him. I need to get the 'raptor' off your camera. Do you know if you can email it to me?

Keri said...

That's funny. I've never seen Graiden - he's so big!!!
So yes, hopefully we see a baby up soon too on yours. You gotta tell me what's going on when you come to the hospital. We'll text ya to let you know when - but then we really need to hang out or have a BBQ. I've been talking about it to the Heisers as well and they wanna get together!